Residents displaced after kitchen fire damages home in Northwest Roanoke

Roanoke Valley News

ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – A Saturday morning house fire in NW Roanoke has displaced three people and several pets.

According to Roanoke Fire-EMS, the fire happened around 9:40 a.m. in the 700 block of Queen Avenue NW.

When crews arrived, they found the kitchen on fire.

They were able to put the fire out within a few minutes.

No one was injured and the fire was determined to be accidental.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

More News

News Tip Form