ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Police are investigating after a person was found in northwest Roanoke Saturday night with a gunshot wound.
According to the Roanoke Police Department, officers were dispatched at approximately 8:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21, for an aggravated assault in the 1100 block of Loudon Avenue NW.
When police arrived on scene, they found a person with a single gunshot wound. First responders reportedly transported the victim to Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital for treatment of what appeared to be a non-life-threatening injury.
If you have any information to assist with this ongoing investigation, you are asked to contact the Roanoke Police Department
- Hokies All Access (Jan. 21, 2021): Discussing Virginia Tech men’s and women’s basketball, catching up with Jeff Charles and Coach’s Corner
- Roanoke College prepares for spring 2021 semester after delayed start
- Wanted fugitive arrested by Carroll County deputies
- Deputy Chief of Lynchburg Police Department appointed to esteemed crime prevention committee
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden