ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Earlier this month, an attack occurred inside of Sherie’s Place on Williamson Road NW in Roanoke.
According to court documents, officers responded to calls about an assault on Nov. 10, 2020.
When police arrived, they say they found a man inside with head injuries. They also found blood stains across the business.
Search warrants obtained by WFXR News indicate that surveillance video shows the man was punched and kicked repeatedly while unconscious.
Now, two twins are in jail, stemming from the incident.
Quinton Dillard and Quante Dillard are both charged with malicious wounding.
Sherie’s Place says it has tightened up its security.
- Virginia Tech upsets No. 3 Villanova 81-73 in overtime
- 15th Annual Gingerbread Festival: Gingerbread house competition
- Liberty knocks off another SEC opponent in Gamecocks 78-62
- ‘Small Business Saturday is important to us,’ Local businesses share why shopping local is critical amid COVID-19
- Pinpoint Weather: Quiet Sunday before messy, colder weather moves in for the upcoming week