VINTON, Va. (WFXR) — Jerry’s Family Restaurant, a Vinton establishment, announced they would temporarily close their doors as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact business and as cold weather starts to move in.
The local restaurant will close after Sunday, October 18.
According to a post made on the Jerry’s Family Restaurant Facebook page, current COVID-19 government mandates allow the business to only seat eight tables at a time. This cuts their normal business by two-thirds.
The business owners hope to reopen in March 2021.
- Clean Valley Council education program about river research
- 33 missing children recovered around Virginia through statewide law enforcement effort, “Operation Find Our Children”
- Exploring the history and significance of Confederate Statues on Stronger Together
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast