LEXINGTON. Va. (WFXR) — A free drive-thru flu shot clinic will be held at Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital on Saturday, Oct. 17. from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Vaccines will only be administered to adults. Registration is not required.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, participants wishing to get a flu shot will have to follow these guidelines:
- Participants will go through a brief health screening upon arrival.
- Social distancing (six feet apart) will be followed.
- Face masks must be brought along with and worn by each participant and staff at all times at the event.
This clinic is in partnership with the Virginia Department of Health, Rockbridge County, and the cities of Lexington and Buena Vista.
- Free flu shots available at New River Valley Fairgrounds on Tuesday
- Virginia legislators advance police and criminal justice reform measures
- Glenvar High student among seven new COVID-19 cases reported from Roanoke County schools Monday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon takes form over Central Atlantic
- Temporary closure along part of Route 732 in Bedford County starts Tuesday morning