ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Three people are displaced after an early morning house fire in northwest Roanoke.
Roanoke Fire-EMS tweeted on Wednesday, Nov. 18, that crews were dispatched to a fire in the 1100 block of Centre Avenue NW at 2 a.m. and found a house with flames coming from the attic.
However, the department says everyone inside the house escaped safely before crews arrived.
According to fire officials, the three displaced residents are being assisted by the American Red Cross.
The cause of this fire is under investigation, but there are no reports of injuries.
- Pinpoint Weather: Cool mornings and warm afternoons
- End of an Era: Voice of state track and field for nearly half a century calls it a career
- O’Donnell, Keel and Stephan each hit a HR to help Virginia beat ECU 8-3, advance to super regionals
- VSP: Aircraft located in Nelson County, no survivors found
- Fire destroys business in Carroll County