ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A film crew working on a movie for Voxy Films, in connection with the Lifetime Television Network, will be filming scenes in Downtown Roanoke during the month of October.
While most of the filming will be on private property, the crew will be filming a scene downtown on Friday, Oct. 16. This scene will take place at the corner of Market Street SE and Salem Avenue SE, on the sidewalk. Filming will begin at 8 p.m. and potentially continue into the early morning of Saturday, Oct. 17.
Because the nature of the scene will involve actors performing “staged violence,” City of Roanoke officials are sharing this information so that anyone planning to be in the downtown area on the evening of Oct. 16 will be aware of this activity and will not be alarmed.
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in Virginia man’s car trunk after crash in Florida
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast
- New River Valley Forecast
- Southside Virginia Forecast
- Central Virginia Forecast