ROCKBRIDGE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – The Central Shenandoah Health District has planned a COVID-19 drive-thru testing event in Rockbridge County on Thursday, Dec. 10.
The event takes place between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. at Rockbridge Regional Dispatch at 100 Baner Lane in Buena Vista.
No appointment is necessary; however, tests are for those with COVID-19 symptoms and/or have been in close contact with a known case of COVID-19.
If you have any questions about the event, you are asked to call the Central Shenandoah Health District’s Lexington office at (540) 463-3185.
- Police looking for driver who evaded authorities at high rate of speed in Montgomery County on Sunday night
- Inaugural day palindrome kicks off a 10-day stretch
- More than a dozen Capitol officers sick with COVID-19, report says
- Amherst County Schools confirm two new COVID-19 cases
- Free workshop shows how COVID restrictions correlate to trends in infections and deaths