UPDATE 1:50 p.m.: Police in Buena Vista say 25-year-old Percy Lee Spinner has been taken into custody as of Friday afternoon following his escape on Thursday.
BUENA VISTA, Va. (WFXR) — The Buena Vista Police Department is searching for a wanted man on Friday after he escaped custody.
According to the department, 25-year-old Percy Lee Spinner escaped from police custody on Thursday, Dec. 3.
If you have any information about Spinner’s whereabouts, call the Buena Vista Police Department at (540) 261-6171.
- Gov. Northam announces 50 new jobs headed to Pittsylvania County
- Lynchburg Police search for woman who reportedly left Lowe’s with items not paid for
- 3 militia members charged with plotting Capitol breach
- 8 things to know about America’s 1st second gentleman, Doug Emhoff
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor