BUENA VISTA, Va. (WFXR) — Buena Vista City Offices located in the municipal building will return to normal business operations beginning Monday, October 19.
Buena Vista officials had several city offices operating at a limited capacity as a COVID-19 safety precaution earlier in October.
Staff in the municipal building will continue to wear masks and face covering, as well as sanitize and perform screenings.
Residents are encouraged not to visit these offices if experiencing any coronavirus symptoms. Those visiting these offices are required to wear a mask and must participate in a screening process and temperature check.
The contact information provided by the City of Buena Vista for the various departments is listed below:
- Building Official: (540) 261-8635 or email@example.com
- Circuit Court: (540) 261-8627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- City Manager: (540) 261-8601 or email@example.com
- Commissioner of the Revenue: (540) 261-8611 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commonwealth’s Attorney: (540) 261-8700 or email@example.com
- Community and Economic Development: (540) 319-8004 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Department: (540) 261-8602 or email@example.com
- General District Court: (540) 264-2163 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Police Department: (540) 261-6174 or email@example.com
- Public Works: (540) 261-1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: (540) 261-8605 or email@example.com
- Sheriff’s Office: (540) 261-8615 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: (540) 261-8620 or email@example.com
- ‘Out on the town’: 200-pound tortoise back home after escaping Alabama pen
- Man charged in 2-month-old daughter’s death left trail of destruction
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state
- Woman accused of impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in Virginia man’s car trunk after crash in Florida