ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — A giant ‘Frosty the Snowman’ standing at a whopping 18-feet is not only gaining a lot of attention, but also sparking a lot of holiday cheer in the Star City.
Thomas Huffman says he enjoys decorating his house for Christmas and wanted to take his decorations to the next level. So, he placed an 18-foot inflatable Frosty the Snowman in his front yard.
He says the snowman been a hit in the neighborhood, with people stopping to take pictures and selfies with the famous holiday character.
“It’s nice. I enjoy seeing each individual coming up and admiring Frosty. It just makes me glad to see people getting into the Christmas spirit, and it’s giving them something to feel good about,” said Huffman.
- Border crossing briefly shuts down as asylum-seekers try to enter U.S.
- How Cabo Fish Taco is participating in Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week
- How to enjoy a Saturday of biking with Cardinal Bicycle
- Why knowing your food is “100% grown on American soil” is so important with Pictsweet Farms
- Former Northside, Virginia Tech soccer player Daniel Pereira selected first overall in MLS SuperDraft