ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Police in Roanoke have arrested and charged 19-year-old Camron Williams in the shooting that took place just after midnight on Jan. 11 in the 1800 block of Gandy Drive NW.
Williams was located at a residence in the 900 block of 5th Street NW and was taken into custody without incident.
He is being charged with second-degree murder.
The victim, 25-year-old Nasion Brewer was found inside of a residence on Gandy Drive NW. He died after being transported to Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
- Authorities on scene of ongoing incident in Wythe County
- Mustangs beat Muddogs, 9-2, to notch third win in a row
- No injuries reported following southwest Roanoke structure fire
- California pair charged with hate crime for vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
- With efforts to grow wheelchair tennis, Hokies hope to fill void of adaptive sports in the area