ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Police in Roanoke have arrested and charged 19-year-old Camron Williams in the shooting that took place just after midnight on Jan. 11 in the 1800 block of Gandy Drive NW.
Williams was located at a residence in the 900 block of 5th Street NW and was taken into custody without incident.
He is being charged with second-degree murder.
The victim, 25-year-old Nasion Brewer was found inside of a residence on Gandy Drive NW. He died after being transported to Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
- Big Game Bound: Who should America root for, Chiefs or 49ers?
- Sec. of State Mike Pompeo announced as keynote speaker at Liberty University commencement
- ACC fines Notre Dame, reprimands Brey for criticizing officials
- Chiefs, 49ers arrive in Miami for Super Bowl week
- ‘It was like a fairytale ending’: Michael Strahan talks transition from Super Bowl winner to broadcaster