ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The Roanoke Police Department said Monday that the man wanted in connection with the murder of Chad Erndt in October of last year has turned himself in.
On October 5, 2019, just before midnight, Roanoke Police responded to shots fired at 3800 Williamson Rd NW. Officers found Chad Erndt, 30, of Roanoke, with multiple gunshot wounds in a parking lot next to W.R. Brews. He died at the scene.
John “J.C.” Wilson, 34 of Roanoke, is charged with first degree murder, use of a firearm in the commission of murder, and possession of a firearm by a felon.
- Becca Burns beats cancer twice and writes a book on the subject
- Blacksburg native Lanto Griffin wants to give back
- High School Fall Sports in Virginia are in limbo
- Former JMU Head Baseball Coach Brad Babcock passed away
- Derecho hits Philadelphia