Roanoke FireEMS responds to small house fire Thursday morning on Fieldale Road

Local News

ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke Fire-EMS says it responded to a house fire this morning at the 300 block of Fieldale Road NE.

Crews arrived on scene at 10:37 a.m. to find a light haze of smoke and a small fire that was put out with a water can.

The fire department says the fire was caused by an electrical failure, and there are no injuries.

Latest Stories

Get breaking news, weather, and sports delivered to your smartphone with the WFXR News app available on Apple and Android.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

News tips

Do you have a news tip or breaking news to share with WFXR?  Submit your tip here.

Latest News

More News

News Tip Form