ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke County Police have sent out a social media alert to residents of one neighborhood about instances of items being taken from unlocked vehicles in the North Barrens Road area off Peters Creek Road.
According to a social media post from the weekend, two of the instances involved firearms being taken from unlocked vehicles.
Roanoke County Police remind residents to always keep their vehicles locked and to not have any valuables left in view inside of your vehicle.
- Averett University, Danville Community College to host Caesars Entertainment employment webinar Tuesday
- Alleghany County middle school closed Tuesday after staff member tests positive for coronavirus
- Off-duty officer rescues driver from burning car in Virginia
- Group of Henry County middle schoolers going remote for two weeks after student diagnosed with COVID-19
- VSP: Vehicle crashes in Collinsville Monday night with several people inside