ROANOKE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A home in Roanoke County is deemed a complete loss after a house fire last night.
Authorities responded to reports of a house fire at the 3400 block of Rusty Road in the Masons Cove area. The call came in at around 10:30 p.m. last night.
Station 10 was the first to respond and found heavy smoke and flames in a one story home. Firefighters brought the flames under control in about twenty minutes.
There was no one home at the time of the fire. There are no injuries.
The home is a total loss. The Roanoke County Fire Marshal’s Office is on scene to investigate the cause and estimate the damages.
- Pinpoint Weather: Dry and mild pattern for the rest of the holiday weekend
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Runners around Roanoke contribute to the community through the virtual Drumstick Dash
- The man behind the meals at the Roanoke Rescue Mission
- Dozens of people in Cave Spring lace up their running shoes Thanksgiving morning for the 2020 Drumstick Dash