ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – Officials with the City of Roanoke are inviting citizens to submit applications to fill the vacancy on City Council following the recent resignation of Djuna L. Osborne.
Those interested must submit a Statement of Interest with the City Clerk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or at the City Clerk’s Office at 215 Church Avenue SW, Room 456, no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 1.
Interested persons submitting the Statement of Interest must include the following information:
- Applicant’s full name
- Applicant’s physical address within the City of the Roanoke
- Voter precinct the applicant votes in
The Statement of Interest also must provide an agreement that he/she be interviewed before City Council on Oct. 5, 2020.
Additional information may also be submitted with the Statement of Interest.
- EXCLUSIVE: Stolen drone returned to the Roanoke Valley Children’s Choir by good samaritan
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’