ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) – The plan to bring a new bus station to downtown Roanoke will no longer happen.
This comes after a Wednesday afternoon meeting with the Roanoke Board of Zoning Appeals as they voted down the plan in a final vote of 2-5.
The plan involved moving the Campbell Avenue bus station to the current Brandon Parking lot near the Virginia Transportation Museum.
View the entire meeting from the Roanoke Board of Zoning Appeals below.
- EXCLUSIVE: Stolen drone returned to the Roanoke Valley Children’s Choir by good samaritan
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’