RADFORD, Va. (WFXR) – On Tuesday, Radford University announced there would be no increase in tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Undergraduate students studying on-campus, as well as the Radford Higher Education Center and the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center in Abingdon, will have the same tuition from the 2019-2020 school year to be carried over into the 2020-2021 academic year.
For in-state, undergraduate students studying at Radford University Carilion (RUC) in Roanoke will see a 10-percent decrease in tuition and fees for the next school year.
“This will be the second year in which a tuition and fee reduction has been implemented, resulting in approximately a 20-percent decrease when compared to the cost of Jefferson College of Health Sciences prior to the merger with Radford University.”Brian O. Hemphill, Ph.D., Radford University President
There will also be a competitive pricing structure implemented for RUC’s fully online programs to expand the workforce pipeline across high-demand areas for health sciences professionals.
“On behalf of the Board, I am so pleased with the incredible efforts being made to maintain a high-quality and low-cost learning, as well as, [a] safe living environment for all Radford University students.”Robert A. Archer, Board of Visitors Rector, Radford University
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend
- Woman killed in shooting in Lynchburg, one person in custody
- Dog stolen from Campbell County Animal Shelter safely returned, ready to start medical treatment, authorities say
- Confederate monument in Isle of Wight staying put for now, as board appoints task force to study future
- Tracking the Tropics: Teddy is now a Category 4 hurricane; depression forms in the Gulf