RADFORD, Va. (WFXR) — An overnight house fire in Radford caused one person to be transported to the hospital.
Radford Fire and EMS were dispatched to a residential structure fire at 560 Rock Road West around 12:01 a.m. Thursday.
Four individuals in the home all escaped. However, one person was transported to the New River Valley Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The structure is considered a total loss.
While the fire is being investigated, it appears to be accidental.
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Could WV suffer a Texas-style blackout? Energy experts weigh-in
- $15 minimum wage: Where the debate and alternatives stand
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains