PULASKI, Va. (WFXR) — The Pulaski Police Department is searching for 17-year-old Alexis Perkins, also known as Lexi.
She was last seen around 11 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 30, at her brother’s residence on Willow Avenue in the Town of Pulaski.
According to police, she may be heading to North or South Carolina.
Police say she is 5’4′ tall and weighs about 120 pounds. She is described as having brown hair and brown eyes. She also has a moon tattoo on her forearm and a nose piercing.
If anyone has any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact the Pulaski Police Department at (540)-994-8680.
- Ohio woman creates Baby Yoda from 451-pound pumpkin
- Trump encourages people to change their ballots. Here are states where you can
- Recent Listeria infection outbreak traced back to deli meat, CDC says
- Anxiety 2020: Voters worry about safety at the polls
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?