PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Pulaski County said it would pay a $5,000 reward for information that leads to an arrest and conviction of one or more individuals who authorities say vandalized a former elementary school in December 2019.
County officials say several windows were broken at the former Newbern Elementary School during the 2019 Christmas holiday.
“The reward will be granted once the culprit is identified, arrested, and charged,” according to the county.
Call the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 980-7800 if you have any information about this case.
- 18 foot Star City Snowman gives holiday cheer
- Buchanan honors fallen first responders across America with a Fallen Heroes Tree
- Liberty Falls to TCU in Hall of Fame Classic Championship
- Pinpoint Weather: Rain moves in from the south Sunday evening and continues into Monday
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast