DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Danville drivers are told to expect potential delays along certain streets Saturday afternoon due to a parade supporting voter registration and community engagement.
The Danville Police Department says the possibility for delays comes from West Main Street, Main Street, and Patton Street between Ballou Park and the Danville Courthouse.
The Danville Police Department and the Danville Life Saving Crew will reportedly escort and follow support for the parade, which is set to begin at 2 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 1.
- Pinpoint Weather: Strong to severe storms expected with gusty winds and heavy rain into the night
- Liberty keeps three ACC matchups in 2020 football schedule
- Young boy becomes state trooper for a day with help from Rocky Mount law enforcement, K9
- 22 Virginia legislators urge Gov. Northam and health officials to suspend construction on Mountain Valley Pipeline
- Martinsville to host penultimate race of 2020 NASCAR season