MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Part of VA-8N in Montgomery County is closed due to flooding, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
VDOT says the northbound and southbound roads are both closed around Ijaz Drive and Life Drive to Smith Creek Road.
- National security leaders say China is trying to hack U.S. healthcare companies to find COVID-19 vaccine
- Sen. Tim Kaine shares latest on stimulus checks, unemployment, rent relief & hazard pay
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Department of Commerce to invest $400K in CARES Act funding to New River Valley Regional Commission
- ACC will make a decision about the future of fall sports in late July