LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – On Thursday, May 14 and Friday, May 15, a section of Timberlake Road between Candlewood Court and Old Graves Mill Road will be reduced to one lane to allow crews to install new aerial crossing for electric power in the area.
The closures are expected to take place between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. both days.
Motorists can expect minor delays in this area and use caution while traveling through the work zone.
- Eric Trump hosts Latinos for Trump event in Las Vegas Tuesday evening
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man Walter Wallace Jr.
- Hospital COVID-19 capacity at 85% in Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts
- Vehicle fire cleared on I-81 in Rockbridge County
- Martin Truex, Jr. seeks third straight Martinsville win, spot in Cup final