LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — A portion of Campbell Avenue in Lynchburg will be closed beginning Thursday, August 13 and continuing through Friday, September 18, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., excluding weekends.
Shentel crews will conduct aerial line installations in the area, starting at the intersection of north Durham Street and Campbell Avenue and ending near the intersection of Abattoir Street and Campbell Avenue.
Motorists should expect minor delays and use caution while traveling through the work zone. Emergency vehicles will have access at all times.
For more information, contact the Public Works Department at (434) 455-3952.
- One person hurt after shooting in Lynchburg
- Police investigate fatal motorcycle crash in Henry County
- Henry County Sheriff’s Office investigating Saturday night shooting
- Amherst County Schools confirms COVID-positive case at Amherst County High School
- Hidden Valley Country Club raises over $15K for Carilion Children’s Hospital in weekend tournament