PULASKI, Va. (WFXR) — The Pulaski Police Department took to Facebook Tuesday morning to warn residents after receiving several reports of scam calls.
The department says multiple residents reported receiving calls from “Publisher’s Clearing House” in which the caller asked for banking information and social security number confirmations in order to transfer the funds.
According to police, some residents even reported being asked for their driver’s license numbers because the caller said they also won a vehicle.
If you have any information about these calls or shared any of your own personal information with someone recently, call the Pulaski Police Department at (540) 994-8680.
- EXCLUSIVE: Stolen drone returned to the Roanoke Valley Children’s Choir by good samaritan
- Churches pay for billboards to oppose Virginia casino
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- Kirstie Alley defends Trump vote, responds to ‘nasty people’