LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Local law enforcement asks for the public’s help in finding a man wanted on multiple charges in both Lynchburg and Bedford County.
On Thursday, Feb. 27, the Lynchburg Police Department asked residents to keep an eye out for Garrett George Wade, who is wanted for failure to appear for advisement on a probation violation. The department says Wade’s underlying charges include larceny, four counts of obtaining more than $200 by false pretenses, and failure to appear.
Authorities say Wade also faces felony charges in Bedford County for possession of a firearm by a felon and grand larceny of a firearm.
If you have any information about Wade’s location, please call the Lynchburg Police Department at (434) 455-6050.
- Averett University, Danville Community College to host Caesars Entertainment employment webinar Tuesday
- Alleghany County middle school closed Tuesday after staff member tests positive for coronavirus
- Off-duty officer rescues driver from burning car in Virginia
- Group of Henry County middle schoolers going remote for two weeks after student diagnosed with COVID-19
- VSP: Vehicle crashes in Collinsville Monday night with several people inside