LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Police are searching for a man wanted on outstanding charges in one city and two counties in southwest Virginia.
Lynchburg Police Department announced on Thursday, Feb. 20, that Galen Edward Brown is wanted on one misdemeanor count of marijuana possession, one misdemeanor count of obstructing justice and fleeing law enforcement, two misdemeanor counts of driving on a revoked or suspended license, and one felony count of hit-and-run in the City of Lynchburg.
In addition, authorities say that Brown is wanted in Amherst County for failure to appear in court for driving on a revoked license, and in Bedford County for violating probation on grand larceny.
If you have any information about Brown’s location, please call the Lynchburg Police Department at (434) 455-6041.
- Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Strong to severe storms today and Thursday
- Redskins weigh drafting Chase Young vs. trading No. 2 pick
- Pulaski County encourages residents to follow CDC guidelines to prevent coronavirus spread
- Baby black bear visits Southwest Virginia Wildlife Center of Roanoke