LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Lynchburg law enforcement is looking for a local man following a breaking and entering at Lynchburg Skillz earlier this month.
According to the Lynchburg Police Department, officers discovered a broken window after they were dispatched to 1990 Fort Avenue at 1:23 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 20 for a report of a police alarm.
The department says security footage showed a man taking cash and multiple items from the business before running away. The man reportedly entered the business at 7:11 a.m. on Sept. 20.
On Monday, Sept. 28, police announced they were looking for 32-year-old Harry Patterson Cabell, Jr. for questioning in connection with the breaking and entering.
Police are asking if anyone has any security footage or captured video of the incident, to contact the Lynchburg Police Department at (434) 455-6065. If you have any information about Cabell’s whereabouts, call Detective Campbell at (434) 485-7267 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 798-5900.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- At least five shootings in Roanoke in less than a week; we take a look at the data
- Coronavirus case confirmed at Jackson River Technical Center in Covington
- Virginia Military Institute Board of Visitors votes to move Stonewall Jackson statue
- Pinpoint Weather: Zeta exits Virginia quickly, winds linger into the evening
- Newborns celebrate 1st Halloween at Philadelphia children’s hospital