LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) – Lynchburg law enforcement is looking for a local man following a breaking and entering at Lynchburg Skillz earlier this month.
According to the Lynchburg Police Department, officers discovered a broken window after they were dispatched to 1990 Fort Avenue at 1:23 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 20 for a report of a police alarm.
The department says security footage showed a man taking cash and multiple items from the business before running away. The man reportedly entered the business at 7:11 a.m. on Sept. 20.
On Monday, Sept. 28, police announced they were looking for 32-year-old Harry Patterson Cabell, Jr. for questioning in connection with the breaking and entering.
Police are asking if anyone has any security footage or captured video of the incident, to contact the Lynchburg Police Department at (434) 455-6065. If you have any information about Cabell’s whereabouts, call Detective Campbell at (434) 485-7267 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 798-5900.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Memorable quotes from Meghan and Harry’s Oprah interview
- ‘I was shocked’: New Walmart checkout policy called racially biased
- ‘You don’t look that sick to me’: Vaccine rollout breeds mixed emotions
- 892 new COVID-19 cases, 87 new deaths reported around Virginia as of Monday, VDH says
- Grayson County home sustains major damage after Saturday morning fire