WYTHEVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Law enforcement officers are asking for assistance in identifying a man in connection with the fraudulent purchase of several items from a Wytheville Verizon store.
According to the Wytheville Police Department, on March 5, a man fraudulently bought two iPhone 11s and two Apple Watches, one grey with a black band and the other gold with a pink band.
If you recognize this man, call the Wytheville Police Department at (276) 223-3300 or call Detective Dalton’s direct line at (276) 223-3309.
- College students in the New River Valley discuss COVID-19 impacts on travel plans
- Hokies All Access – Boston College recap, Wake Forest preview, Hokies get out to vote push, Virginia Tech athletics #Love Initiative
- Roanoke City Schools extends free meal service to the weekend
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
- NAACP weighs in on VMI investigation