DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Police are searching for a man wanted for firearms charges in connection with a St. Patrick’s Day shooting in Danville.
The Danville Police Department says 32-year-old Maurice D. Patterson is wanted for shooting from a moving vehicle and possession of firearm by convicted felon from an incident that took place on Tuesday, March 17 in the 100 block of Garland Street. According to police, minor property damage was reported from the incident, but no injuries.
The department says that Patterson should be considered armed and dangerous.
If you have any information about Patterson’s location, please call 911 or Danville Crime Stoppers at (434) 793-0000.
- Northside Vikings reflect on soccer season cut short
- Hokies All-Access Minute (March 28, 2020)
- Roanoke couple hosts “drive-by” wedding shower
- VDH: Confirmed COVID-19 case in Alleghany County
- Alleghany Highlands Forecast