HARDY, Va. (WFXR) – UPDATE (8:20 p.m. on 11/9) – Authorities say Brown is no longer operating the white Cadillac, but may be operating a black 2008 Lincoln Town Car.
A 22-year-old man has been named a person of interest in connection to the Saturday murder of a Franklin County homeowner, according to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
The department first responded to a shooting call around noon, placed by a family member that found the person dead at the scene.
Michael Alexander Brown’s last known address is in Woodthrush Cir. in Hardy, Virginia. Officials warn to use ‘extreme caution’ for anyone who comes into contact with Brown, who has no license plates registered to him yet owns a white 1976 Cadillac. They say his direction of travel is unknown.
- Customers are excited for Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week
- More than 2,000 Roanoke Valley residents 65+ receive their first round of COVID-19 vaccination
- Syracuse dominates No. 16 Virginia Tech in 78-60 win
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game