HARDY, Va. (WFXR) – UPDATE (8:20 p.m. on 11/9) – Authorities say Brown is no longer operating the white Cadillac, but may be operating a black 2008 Lincoln Town Car.
A 22-year-old man has been named a person of interest in connection to the Saturday murder of a Franklin County homeowner, according to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office.
The department first responded to a shooting call around noon, placed by a family member that found the person dead at the scene.
Michael Alexander Brown’s last known address is in Woodthrush Cir. in Hardy, Virginia. Officials warn to use ‘extreme caution’ for anyone who comes into contact with Brown, who has no license plates registered to him yet owns a white 1976 Cadillac. They say his direction of travel is unknown.
- Four charged with abusing goats in Spotsylvania after authorities find video showing ‘gruesome scene’
- VP Pence tweets “America needs College Football”
- Virginia ABC launches digital program to prevent substance abuse among teens
- VDEQ reports increase in Roanoke’s air quality
- Family members of child attending Lynchburg childcare center test positive for COVID-19