ALTAVISTA, Va. (WFXR) — The Altavista Police Department has arrested a woman suspected of using fake money in Altavista this week.
According to police, Tamara Page Anderson, 33, of Altavista used forged money on the 1100 block of Main Street on Feb. 17.
Anderson was charged with forging coins or banknotes in violation of Virginia law.
She is held at the Blue Ridge Regional Jail in Rustburg under a “secured bond,” according to police.
If you have any information about this incident, call (434) 369-7425.
- Coronavirus Digital Special Report: Roanoke virtual press conference and possible changes to Virginia elections
- LIVE NOW: Even as virus deaths mount, governments eye exit strategies
- Strong to severe storms today and Thursday
- Redskins weigh drafting Chase Young vs. trading No. 2 pick
- Pulaski County encourages residents to follow CDC guidelines to prevent coronavirus spread