PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A motorcyclist died early Sunday morning after a crash in Pittsylvania County.
According to Virginia State Police, at 12:18 a.m. on Sunday, May 24, a 2018 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited was heading north on Route 29 when it ran off the left side of the road and hit a sign about 0.1 miles north of Malmaison Road.
Police say the motorcyclist — 50-year-old Henry Bradley Burnett of Chatham — was wearing his helmet at the time, but he died at the scene of the crash.
The fatal crash is part of an ongoing investigation by Virginia State Police.
- Botetourt County’s “Fuzzy ‘Fuzz’” help raise more than $3,000 for St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds
- ‘Just move on’: Republicans grapple with post-Trump future
- ‘His corrupt friends all come first.’ Tiger King reacts to not being pardoned by Trump
- Watch: Big Game Bound Week 20: AFC, NFC championship previews