LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — A faith-based women’s apparel and home retailer will open its first Virginia franchise at Lynchburg’s River Ridge Mall this summer.
Philanthropy, based in Tennessee and founded by Christina Martin and co-owned with her husband Christopher, will provide home decor pieces, including antiques, and three women’s clothing collections that reflect the owner’s value of faith, according to a media statement from the company.
“These Fearless, Priceless and Timeless collections define women who – guided through their faith – are not moved by the world, are confident in their worth and who smile at the future,” the statement read.
The River Ridge store will donate 10% of its gross profits to nonprofit organizations.
“Faith is at the core of who we are, so we want this to reflect in what we offer to our guests and in the ways that we connect with the community,” Martin said.
The store will be located next to American Eagle Outfitters and across from Iron & Ale Bistro in the newly-renovated center court.
- Eight years later: family of missing Rocky Mount woman is hopeful they’re close to answers
- WVU announces “more than a dozen” students have tested positive for COVID-19
- President Trump jokes he’ll “take a look” at giving pardon to Joe Exotic
- USFS: Spy Rock Trailhead temporarily closed due to health crisis
- Congress breaks tradition during pandemic; House members can submit bills electronically