ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke City Police is investigating a crash involving two pedestrians Friday evening in Roanoke.
The department says the incident occurred at 7:13 p.m. on Friday, May 15 in the 900 block of Brandon Avenue SW.
According to police, two vehicles were involved along with two pedestrians.
Both pedestrians have been transported to Roanoke Memorial Hospital, authorities say. There is no word regarding their condition, nor is there word about the cause of the crash.
- President Trump releases full CBS ’60 Minutes’ interview ahead of air date
- UPDATE: Burned vehicle found in Appomattox Co. with remains inside registered to person reported missing in Bedford Co., authorities say
- Dog injured after shot with BB/pellet gun in Lexington, police say
- Roanoke County Public Schools reports 14 COVID-19 cases from 9 schools since Monday
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch