PEARISBURG, Va. (WFXR) — Pearisburg Police are investigating a murder-suicide after a married couple was found dead in their home.
Police say they received a call at 8:01 a.m. on Tuesday to the 300 block of Orchard Drive. Upon arrival, officers found a man and woman, both in their 60s, with fatal gunshot wounds.
The police department says the bodies were sent to the medical examiner’s office.
- Missing Roanoke girl found safe
- Pinpoint Weather: Soaking rains from Beta will exit tonight, weekend looks promising
- Man arrested in Altavista sexual assault case
- Newsfeed Now: Ginsburg becomes first woman to lie in state at US Capitol, protests continue across the country
- The importance of good foot support with the Good Foot Store