ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The eastbound lane of Orange Avenue at King Street in Roanoke will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The closure will allow crews to complete pavement repairs.
Work should be completed by April 21.
Officials ask that residents use caution while traveling through the area.
- New Danville River District App featuring a scavenger hunt that is fun for the whole family
- WV sales tax would top US states under income tax cut plan
- Tips for creating the perfect bird sanctuary right in your backyard
- Changes are coming to how Watches, Warnings and Advisories are issued by the National Weather Service
- Understanding the Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome