ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — The eastbound lane of Orange Avenue at King Street in Roanoke will be closed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
The closure will allow crews to complete pavement repairs.
Work should be completed by April 21.
Officials ask that residents use caution while traveling through the area.
- UPDATE: Police continue searching for individuals involved in Saturday night shooting in Lynchburg
- Pinpoint Weather: Weekend wraps up quiet, rain chances ramp up in coming days
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- With few in attendance, Hokies finally open 2020 season
- Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24