LYNCHBURG, Va. (WFXR) — In a Facebook post, Thomas Road Baptist Church announced Saturday that one of its pastors has tested positive for coronavirus. Charles Billingsley is listed on the church web site as a teaching pastor at the church.
“His symptoms are mild and he’s getting better daily,” the post said. “Charles, and all of us, will be back on stage really soon at Thomas Road Baptist Church!”
- Local Paralympian battles coronavirus while living abroad
- Retired Marine stands 24 hours straight to raise awareness about veteran suicide
- Biscuits and Gray, the Oregon kitten born with two faces, dies
- 20 hikers rescued from Devil’s Bathtub area in Virginia after stranded during Sunday’s thunderstorms
- Virginia man faces charges for fatal West Virginia crash involving utility terrain vehicle