ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Roanoke City says a portion of Patton Avenue between Gainsboro Road and Jefferson Street will be closed for construction work.
The closures will take place on Wednesday, August 19, and Thursday, August 20, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on each day.
Motorists should expect delays and use caution when traveling through work zones.
- AMBER ALERT issued for missing Charlottesville child
- Police search for man who robbed Boonsboro Dollar General
- Some Franklin County students set to return to classrooms starting next week
- Roanoke City, Alleghany Health Districts say COVID-19 vaccine supply is running too low to serve all who qualify to receive vaccine
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional