ROANOKE, Va. (WFXR) — Commuters will find traffic delays on Orange Avenue/460 Monday evening as crews complete utility work.
The outer eastbound lane of Orange Avenue/460 at Mecca Street will close from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m., Feb. 17 and reopen on Feb. 19, according to the city.
The city advises drivers to travel with caution in all working zones.
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Pinpoint Weather: Cloudy & cooler with increasing shower chances late today as remnants of Beta move in from south
- Hokies All Access – N.C. State Preview, Mandy McGlynn Profile, and Full Booth w/ Jon Laaser and Mike Burnop
- Liberty Flames Athletic Department pushes for equality