CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — A multi-vehicle crash in Charlotte County Thursday night left one person dead, according to Virginia State Police.
At 10:55 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 6, state troopers responded to a multi-vehicle crash near Highway 59 and Ingleside Lane.
A tractor-trailer and a passenger vehicle were reportedly involved in this crash. Police have confirmed one fatality.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Roanoke’s Restaurant Week 2021 is bringing some great specials that you don’t want to miss
- How 202 Social House is getting involved with Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week
- Drink options and specials made available by Barrel Chest Wine and Beer
- Spring theatre classes being offered by Mill Mountain Theatre
- PHOTOS: Baseball’s Hank Aaron through the years