DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Danville city officials announced the reopening of River Street just in time for the Tuesday morning commute.
The City of Danville announced Monday evening that River Street was closed due to flooding. However, as of Tuesday morning, the road is once again open.
- Ferrum pitcher Will Davis finds success in Martinsville
- Duke hires Celtics’ Kara Lawson as women’s basketball coach
- Virginia sheriff’s deputy who said he was attacked Friday night charged with falsely summonsing law enforcement and obstruction of justice
- Boy calls for help; says his father shot his mother in Wythe County, authorities say
- Walking through African American history at Old City Cemetery