DANVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Danville city officials announced the reopening of River Street just in time for the Tuesday morning commute.
The City of Danville announced Monday evening that River Street was closed due to flooding. However, as of Tuesday morning, the road is once again open.
- VDH reports 1,242 new coronavirus cases, 29 new deaths as of Friday
- Virginia Dept. of Corrections offering care packages to inmates who get flu shots during pandemic
- Bilingual newspaper celebrates heritage, keeps Latino community connected
- US to ban people from downloading TikTok or WeChat apps this weekend
- Woman killed in shooting in Lynchburg, one person in custody