ROANOKE, Va (WFXR) — North Cross School plans to reopen its doors to students on September 8.
There will be coronavirus testing in place so the school can open safely and as normally as possible.
North Cross has a partnership with Helix, a company working to expand access to scalable coronavirus testing, to facilitate testing of members of the school. The testing will be physician-authorized and will be conducted with a self-administered nasal swab test under supervision of a school nurse, with results returned the following day.
“We believe this regimen sets us apart and highlights the responsiveness of North Cross as well as emphasizing the commitment we have to our student’s education,” said Christian Proctor, Head of School.
- Work from home: These are the top jobs for remote careers
- Global coronavirus cases top 30 million
- Democratic and Republican leaders express willingness to work together on stimulus relief bill
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Organization rescues animals of all sizes from wildfires raging across the West