WYTHE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – The Wythe County Parks and Recreation Department has announced the delay of the youth basketball program until January.
In a letter released on social media, Parks and Recreation staff will “reevaluate the circumstances and make informed decision at that time whether we will offer the program or not.”
Read the full letter below.
- Patrick Henry Community College receives new heavy-equipment simulators
- Holiday spending likely lower this season, according to Roanoke College Poll
- Roanoke County Police offers advice to prevent “Grinches” from stealing Christmas
- Roanoke City Public Schools, community partners give away 400 boxed meals for Thanksgiving
- Bedford County Sheriff, schools, local business team to provide needy families with pre-Thanksgiving dinners