WYTHE COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) – The Wythe County Parks and Recreation Department has announced the delay of the youth basketball program until January.
In a letter released on social media, Parks and Recreation staff will “reevaluate the circumstances and make informed decision at that time whether we will offer the program or not.”
Read the full letter below.
- Microsoft investigated Bill Gates over relationship with employee before he left board, report says
- Miss Mexico crowned Miss Universe
- Sharing your password? Streaming services really want you to stop
- Pulaski County crash closes down Route 683 Monday morning
- Hundreds of bodies found buried along riverbanks of India