FRIES, Va. (WFXR) — Personnel with Fries Fire and Rescue spend part of their Sunday rescuing a woman whose vehicle had slid down an embankment and came to rest in a creek.
According to a social media post, the incident was reported just after 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 27. When crews arrived, they found the vehicle over an embankment.
The woman inside of the vehicle was rescued after crews gained access to her vehicle through the trunk.
She was taken to the hospital; however, her condition is unknown.
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Liberty Bounces Back with Win at Stetson
- 20-year-old woman starts up new business in Boones Mill
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration