WYTHEVILLE, Va. (WFXR) — Students from Wytheville Community College (WCC) will celebrate their graduation with in-person commencement ceremonies.
There will be three ceremonies taking place at the Wytheville Meeting Center on May 14.
- Health Professions Programs: 12:30 p.m.
- WCC’s Occupational Programs: 3:30 p.m.
- WCC’s Transfer Programs: 6 p.m.
“WCC is very pleased to be able host in-person commencement ceremonies this year,” said WCC President Dean Sprinkle. “Despite the challenges of the pandemic, many students have persevered, and we look forward to celebrating their accomplishments.”
WCC says the Class of 2022 will complete a total of 578 degrees, diplomas, and certificates. There will also be in-person pinning ceremonies for students graduating from Health Professions Programs.
- Pinning ceremony for Nursing Program and Phlebotomy: May 14 at 9 a.m. at the Wytheville Meeting Center
- Pinning ceremony for Physical Therapy: May 14 at 10 a.m. at the Wytheville Meeting Center
- Pinning ceremony for Dental Hygiene Program: May 14 at 10 a.m. at Snyder Auditorium in Grayson Hall