PULASKI COUNTY, Va. (WFXR) — Get ready to celebrate the freedom to ride and the freedom to have fun with your family this week as the New River Valley Fair returns to Pulaski County!
The fair is set to be held at 5581 Fairgrounds Circle in Dublin from Monday, July 26 through Saturday, July 31.
The entertainment lineup is listed below, with all events included under gate admission except for Bulls & Barrels:
- Main Stage
- Demolition Derby: Monday, July 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Horse Pull: Tuesday, July 27 at 7 p.m.
- Gate 10 Band: Wednesday, July 28 at 7 p.m.
- Fireworks: Wednesday, July 28 at 9:15 p.m.
- Crawford & Power: Thursday, July 29 at 8 p.m.
- Lawnmower racing: Friday, July 30 at 7 p.m.
- Bulls & Barrels ($10 tickets): Saturday, July 31 at 7 p.m.
- Wysor Building
- Giles County School of Dance: Tuesday, July 27 at 5 p.m.
- Gospel Night with Tommy Griffith, Eddie & Sherry Richards: Tuesday, July 27 at 7 p.m.
- Appalachian Hoe Downers: Wednesday, July 28
- Aftershock: Thursday, July 29 at 6:30 p.m.
- Crystal River Band: Friday, July 30 at 7 p.m.
- 4EVER Classic Band: Saturday, July 31 at 7 p.m.
- Back Porch Stage
- Ride N Shotgun Band: Friday, July 30 at 8 p.m.
- Additional appearances
- Tron Nation: Strolling through the Midway on Saturday, July 31 from 3 to 4 p.m. and 5 to 6 p.m.
- Jimmy Valiant, AKA The Boogie Woogie Man: Thursday, July 29 from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday, July 31 from 2 to 7 p.m. in the Wysor Building
Admission is free for children age 6 and under, $3 for children ages 7 to 11, and $7 for everyone else.
You can learn more about the New River Valley Fair’s schedule and various exhibits, as well as purchase a ride pass, by clicking here.
For breaking news delivered to you, subscribe to WFXR’s breaking news email list