PEARISBURG, Va. (WFXR) – The Town of Pearisburg has announced the Municipal Building will be closed to the public until further notice due to efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Officials are saying that staff is still working and available to the public between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.. However, between the hours of 1 and 2 p.m. each day, the facility will be closed for sanitizing.
If you have business to attend to at the Municipal Building, you are asked to use the following methods:
- To contact a town staff member or to pay a bill by phone or for tax questions, call (540) 921-1222, option 1
- Payments for telephone utility bills, call (844) 410-6795
- Online payments for utility bills, visit www.pearisburg.org
- Mailing address for payments: 112 Tazewell Street, Pearisburg, VA 24134
Also, the Pearisburg Police Department has announced that it is no longer allowing walk-ins to help limit the further spread of COVID-19.
If you need to contact anyone at the police department, you are asked to call (540) 921-0340. You can also contact dispatch at the Giles County Sheriff’s Office at (540) 921-3842.
Of course, in an emergency, dial 911.
- Roanoke’s Restaurant Week 2021 is bringing some great specials that you don’t want to miss
- How 202 Social House is getting involved with Downtown Roanoke Restaurant Week
- Drink options and specials made available by Barrel Chest Wine and Beer
- Spring theatre classes being offered by Mill Mountain Theatre
- PHOTOS: Baseball’s Hank Aaron through the years